Monday, November 3, 2014

HEADED ON A PIG HUNT!

Which ever side of the animal rights issues you land on, I just want you to know that I have been an avid hunter for my whole life.

I grew up this way, and as hickish as it might seem I love to do it. There is something about going hunting that has always brought me back to my roots, and has reminded me about the good times I spent with my dad and brother when I was a Kid.

This weekend I'm headed out to Idaho with my buddies for the first annual Boar Hunt in Idaho. Because we were not able to draw deer tags here in Nevada, we had to look elsewhere for our excursion and found a ranch up in Idaho that specializes in Boar Hunts.

If you are still hating me at this point but have continued to read I have just one word for you that I hope will make you feel better...... BACON!  

That's right I am going to have a years supply of the best stuff on earth, and it just so happens that its just in time for the holidays,  so I'll have a ham for Christmas dinner and chops for new years day.

Either way this weekend should be a good adventure. All my buddies are bringing their little kids and hopefully I will get to bring my daughter with me..... Perhaps some of you out there like me have memories of hunting with you family, well life goes full circle I guess, I'm going to have to find some camo pants in pink!

No comments:

Post a Comment