Friday, March 7, 2014



Tomorrow will be an adventure .....

Three weeks ago I went riding in the desert (ATV) with one of my best friends and his boys. We discovered a hidden canyon with an oasis in the desert, quite literally the most dry part of the desert valley had a spring where water filled the valley and at the end of the valley the water disappeared back into the ground. At the end of the trail I found a magnificent canyon with lots of petroglyphs and sheer cliffs.
A prior attempt to hydroplane just got us muddy!

As I stated yesterday my adventure goal for the weekend was to hydroplane an ATV over a stream, so tomorrow might be the day.

Tomorrow morning I'm headed back into the hidden valley with the intent of exploring even more.

Tomorrow will be a great day to get out and hike around a bit. For those of you who cant understand why anyone would want to live in Nevada, this is why, there are still places to explore here.

Ill post pictures tomorrow.


Here is a map of where im headed

No comments:

Post a Comment