Thursday, March 6, 2014

Travel Trip #23: ADVENTURE IS OUT THERE!

Having been inspired by the Disney Movie "UP"  - I took some special meaning from the innocent kids who proclaimed the phrase of their hero - ADVENTURE IS OUT THERE!



Sometimes life catches up with us and we become stuck in the web of adult life, but after spending a few minutes on the couch watching this movie and I caught my zen moment, a tidbit of inspiration. Its time to find some adventure........  Now where is my pit helmet and elephant gun....... (NOT THAT I WOULD HUNT ENDANGERED SPECIES)




I'm Brainstorming a few close by adventures and here are my top 4 so far



Deep Sea fishing Monterrey coast

Hydroplane a ATV/Motorcycle across a stream (Ill be riding this weekend)

Experiment with Bulletproof Glass ( I have some left over from a recent project I did with my company)

Fly Fishing on the Feather river (Relaxing adventure)


No comments:

Post a Comment