Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Guess where gullible is going next?

So today while at the office I sat down to figure out where I would be going next.

As it turn out I am finally getting to visit a few places I have wanted to visit for quite a while.

For any one who knows me well and has ever seen me do an Elvis impression would understand why my next trip is such a big opportunity for me.

I'm going to Graceland baby!!!!!!

Well I'm headed to Memphis anyways, and then on to Nashville Tennessee. I'm very excited to visit the Elvis Capitol of the world. This year I already visited Kauai and saw the beaches on the north shore where the king did his thing on the silver screen. But now it's like I'm headed to Mecca. I'm going first of all to meet with some great clients and see their facilities.... Yady yada! But one of the many perks of business travel are the things you get to so along the way.

So for me so far this means a chance to see Graceland, see a country concert tour a recording studio I've only heard read about magazines. Luckily I think my wife will be flying out to meet me for the weekend ( thank you frequent flyer miles and buddy passes!)

Ill be leaving next week sometime! So ask all your friend and uncle google what's cool to see.

So if any of you veteran travelers have hints for a newbie in the city of county music please please please get in touch with me on Facebook or leave a comment on the blog.

Email me matt.g.gardner@gmail.com








No comments:

Post a Comment