Saturday, May 25, 2013

Standed! Outcast.

Alas I have been castaway, stranded alone lost on a desert island.....eghh... Airport.

My flight from Dallas to Phoenix was delayed 4 hours and now at 2:17 am I have no way to get home..... Until 10:00 am anyhow. I hope my wife will wait for me.... Or perhaps when I get home tomorrow she will have married another man? I know exactly how Tom Hanks felt.

I found a companion to keep me company. A lowly dime left on the seat next to me at hate b-5 at sky harbor will
Keeper company until I have time to build an escape raft. I will call him Franklin.

FRANKLIIIIIINNNNN!!!!!!!!!

If anyone knows of a good way to fall asleep in an airport ..... Please let me know.

It's times like this that I'm glad I don't check my toothbrush and deodorant in my luggage below the plane.









No comments:

Post a Comment