Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Im just amazed at this article. I think it raises some meaningful questions.


Read it here! Click Here!
The article is about women in the workplace. Its a touchy subject for some, and for others its a life choice but societally I think its extremely important.

How does this affect our opinion of the glass ceiling.

How have gender roles in the traditional family changed over time?

What does it mean when only 8% think dads should stay at home, but 51% think moms should go to work.... What results can we expect for rearing children..... Is that important anymore?

http://money.cnn.com/2013/05/29/news/economy/breadwinner-moms/?hpt=hp_t2

As a male in our modern society I am afraid to voice my opinion on the matter because I know half the people I associate with would love my opinion and the other half would vehemetly disagree and defend their own life choice, when in my opinion the invisible and utterly unvoiced opinion is that of the Kids who all this either does or doesn't affect. Perhaps some children do better being raised by a Dad, a Nanny, A dog or even the old Boob Tube!

What is your opinion? Drop me a note at matt.g.gardner@gmail.com or leave a comment on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment