Friday, May 24, 2013

Texas for the police fleet show in Fort Worth.

This week I'm in Dallas Fort Worth for the police expo.

I brought our intern Laurel along with me this week, She is researching for a new project to Harley windshield.

It was good to have a companion
Cause normally I'm all alone. Whilst here in Texas we visited the stock yards. Which was the place where cattle driving in Texas was born! It was here where the cattlemen would load there beef up onto trains headed for the east coast and elsewhere.

We went to the white elephant where we saw many famous country musicians had played over the years. It was fun to listen to some up and coming music. We also found little boots for my daughter I the oldest cowboy outfitter store still in existence called the white front store. I apart bought some new boots for myself but couldn't bring myself to pay 300 dollars for a new pair of shoes!









No comments:

Post a Comment