Thursday, June 6, 2013

Travel tip #11

Expect the unexpected!

When traveling things seldom happen exactly as planned. Even the best laid plans encounter change along the way. Sometimes change happens for the better so one just has to roll with it.

Last night my plane was late getting into Nashville and the rental car company was closed. I was upset for a few minutes thinking how inconvenient my situation was
..... But....

Rather than freak out I kept calm and got on my phone made a few calls and woke a few people from their sleep!

When all was said and done I ended up with a huge doge truck rather than the compact go-cart I originally was promised.

So now I have a cowboy hat and a big truck cruising across Nashville to Memphis. Country music blaring on the radio! And I'm loving it!

I even scored some tickets to the grand ole oprey on friday night to see Carrie Underwood.

Life throws you a curve ball and sometimes you just gotta swing and see what happens.

I a also found an elevator like the Hollywood tower of terror! Awesome.

Happy Trails - Matt



No comments:

Post a Comment