Sunday, June 23, 2013

WHERES GULLIBLE GOING NEXT? - DEEP DISH PIZZA!

Its the small things in life that mean the most..... I took my daughter to the library this week and we ended up spending an hour staring at a Where's Waldo book, a narrative with very few words but none the less an interesting masterpiece. 

Sometimes I feel I share a spirit with the awkward looking man in red and white. I'm all over the place and nowhere all at the same time.

The next few weeks will be full of travel so keep your eyes out and let me know if you have any travel hints for me.

Next week I'm off to Utah for a family reunion and some down time. Ill be hiking Mt. Timpanogos and Riding motorcycles on the Alpine Loop. I plan to visit Hill Air force Base and perhaps even make it to sun-dance the acclaimed location of the largest independent film festival in the US.

Then its off to Chicago and Milwaukee to do some business and eat some deep dish. Chicago is famous for a ton of reasons, but the reason I like the town is because of all the history, and the museums.

In four weeks Ill be headed out to LA and Tinsel town where I plan to see a movie at the Chinese theater and pay homage to Steve McQueen star on the sidewalk!

No comments:

Post a Comment